10 Jan Increase Your Product Sales
You spend a lot of time and effort creating a product or service. There’s research, development, editing, marketing, creating of graphics and/or packaging. Then you launch it or start to sell it. If you’ve got the right product and are introducing it to the right market, you’ll probably have some pretty nice sales.
After that, sales usually flat line or slow to a crawl. Or maybe they never got off the ground. Don’t let this happen to you.
It’s time to stop leaving money on the table. It’s time to discover:
- The simple changes that will allow your product to continue generating a steady flow of passive income.
- How you can double, triple, quadruple your initial product sales.
- What markets are out there clamoring for a product, service of knowledge like yours, but they don’t know where to find it.
- How you can find those markets and the movers and shakers that will willingly endorse your product to those markets.
- What minor changes you can make to re-position or re-package your product and make it a must-have to this new market.
You’ll get all these questions answered and much more in this upcoming tele-seminar.
Can’t make it at the class time? Don’t worry. Once you register, you’ll also get access to the audio download and can listen as often as you like.
- The class will last 75 minutes (to allow you to ask questions)
- It includes a worksheet to help you implement the ideas you’ll learn.
- If you’d like, you can e-mail me the name and description of your product or service in advance so I can, time permitting, offer some customized suggestions. This will be on a first come-first serve basis.